jobs time!!!! we’re feeling positive and kick ass this week so strap in and let’s do this!!!!
Studio Assistant @ Harper Collins
The Harper Collins Design and Picture Research team are looking for a Studio Assistant to provide administrative support to the Studio Manager, Creative Director and Picture Manager, with the opportunity for developing experience and knowledge in picture research.
- Providing efficient support to the Studio Manager in the day-to-day running of the Design Studio and its systems
- Processing and coding invoices for payment, accurately archiving copies of the invoices
- Image clearance and licensing for covers for Fiction and Non Fiction
- Managing the Shutterstock image subscription and ordering images for the team, according to need
- Ensuring cover proofs display the correct credit and copyright information
- Assisting the sub-rights department, providing relevant image source and copyright information where necessary
- Establishing good working relationships with the Design, Editorial, Production, Sales and Marketing teams
- A self-motivated team player, with the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office, and ideally a working knowledge of InDesign
- Great attention to detail
- Proven organisational experience with a high level of computer literacy
Cvs, Cover Letter and salary expectations to Stephanie.email@example.com.
Closing date: 2/11
Legal Assistant @ Octopus Publishing Group (Temporary/Part-time)
Octopus are looking for a 1-year, fixed term, part-time legal assistant for their Legal Manager 2.5 days per week. The key tasks to complete include administration work, digitising and archiving contracts, drafting contracts and letters, and supporting the manager with trademark work and intellectual property law queries.
The assignment would suit someone with an interest in contracts and intellectual property law, and with some office experience. This position requires a candidate with a methodical approach and the ability to work with accuracy and reliability both independently and following direction. Organisational skills and self-motivation are a must, too.
CV, covering letter, and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 24/10 (WHICH IS TOMORROW SO APPLY TODAY)
Publishing Assistant @ Piatkus Constable Robinson (Little, Brown)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and organised Publishing Assistant to join the PCR team.
The position offers the opportunity to engage with many aspects of the publishing process, including handling advance copies for agents and authors, dealing with reprints and ebooks, helping with company systems and working on our social media platforms. Providing administrative and organisational support to the entire PCR division, and assisting in the smooth running of the busy PCR editorial department is also part of the role.
The ideal candidate should be highly organised, efficient, proactive and able to work as part of a large team, with excellent administrative and IT skills (Windows and Excel). A strong interest in commercial publishing and impeccable spelling and grammar are essential, as well as a meticulous eye for detail, good communication skills and the ability to manage their time, prioritise and work well under pressure.
Cvs, Cover Letters and salary details to email@example.com
Closing date: 28/10
and that’s ur lot xo