I KNOW I’M A DAY LATE BUT SHHH PRETEND IT DIDN’T HAPPEN AND I DIDN’T SPEND LAST NIGHT WATCHING BAKE OFF INSTEAD OF HELPING YOU.
Honley Intern x 2 @ Harper Collins Learning (outside of London!!!!!)
Our Collins team are looking for two interns to join their Honley team for 2-4 weeks to start as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to learn digital skills and gain some publishing experience outside of London.
- Assisting the digital support team in setting up customers with packages on Collins Connect (Collins’ digital platform)
- Responding to customers regarding queries with accessing the platform
- Should be familiar with Excel, Outlook and web based applications
Email CVs and Cover Letters to Stephanie.email@example.com. Early applications may be prioritised.
So I say ASAP because there’s no closing date!
Broadcast & Live Events Intern @ Peters, Fraser and Dunlop Agents (PFD)
The Broadcast & Live Events department is currently looking for a 3-month paid intern to assist with handling:
- factual broadcasting in all forms, across film, television, radio and digital;
- performances and engagements, from corporate events at small venues to book tours, theatre and festival appearances, and international arena tours;
- PR campaigns, brand licensing and endorsements, and more.
CVs and a brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also no closing date, so go go go.
Profile Internship OPENS NEXT WEEK!!!
And I’m exhausted. check back next week. xoxo