Oh hiya. Been a while hasn’t it! Sorry for being the most busy person ever, one day I will have time to do this properly again!
In the mean time, here’s this!
A few months ago I was helping the lovely Clea Smith with internship stuff, and she ended up getting a position at Eye to Eye Media, working on the delicious magazine and the Healthy Food Guide. From the sounds of it, shes had an absolutely fab time, and now that her time there is coming to an end she wants to offer it to one of you guys!
Here are the details, fresh from Clea herself:
- Admin – phones, reception, mail and deliveries (rota system)
- Creating and setting up competitions, offers and prizes, working closely with editors
- Updating reader offer and competition responses
- Sourcing added value prizes offers to drive sales and drive reader loyalty
- Coding and administration of invoices across all areas
- Liaison with Dovetail (subscription business) for account management issues
- Visiting press shows and exhibitions for ideas and to develop/maintain contacts
- Monitoring and recording competitor activity, including retail position
- Ad hoc admin tasks, e.g. organising meetings
- Work on developing relationships with NHS dietitians
- Chocolate Show – planning and set-up of show materials and competitions
- Setting up various reader events
- Research ideas and proposals for Recipe Collection publishing strand
- Ad hoc research projects
- Upload PDF version of all titles to Readly. Back-office data interpretation.
- Competitions – uploading and closing of online competitions
- Instagram – contribute and post regularly as part of the online marketing team
- Newsletters – Saturday delicious newsletter and Monday HFG newsletter
- Manage the monthly issue update of front covers and subs links
- Organise a subscription offer to the delicious newsletter list
- Work on the online shop proposition
Dates: 12/09/2016 – Availability for one day of w/c 05/09/2016 would be useful for an induction/handover day with the current intern, but not strictly necessary.
Pay: £50 per day
Location: London Bridge
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to Julia Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org)